1. Attending this competition implies acceptance of its rules and its decision, which are final, and the waiver of any claims;
2. Submissions are accepted through FilmFreeway;
3. Submission fee's are nonrefundable;
4. The organization of Open Vision Film Fest accepts no legal responsibility for the films in competition and its contents;
5. Submitting your film does not guarantee festival acceptance or screening. Acceptance into the competition does not guarantee award or prize.
6. All films must be presented in their original language with English subtitle.
7. The film selected for the competition must be sent in FullHD format (.MP4, .MOV or .MKV) via file hosting for ovffest@gmail. com;
8. We accept all films in categories: Short film, Fashion film, Animation Short film, Music Video, Dance Video, Travel Video, LGBT Short, Documentary Short Film, Commercial Creativity, Short Film at Ecology cathegory, Short Film at COVID-2019 cathegory.
9. Premiere status is not required.
10. Submission of several films is permitted. Each submission requires an entry fee.
11. All films must have been completed after 1 January 2018.
12. Short film entries must not exceed a running time of 40 minutes.
13. All filmmakers accept that if their film is selected for competition, they grant permission for the Open Vision Film Fest to screen the film at all platforms (Instagram. Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook etc), as well as part of the film (a few seconds) for the festival's promotional trailer.
14. To participate in the Opem Vision Film Fest, submitted films must comply with current legislation regarding copyright and the right to privacy of individuals. Therefore, participants guarantee that the films submitted to the festival do not violate current legislation regarding exploitation rights, rights to honour, privacy or image or intellectual property rights and / or industrial and / or any other third party rights.
15. The submiters confirm that they have the right to publicly display the film, including images, music, texts, art and all that is in the copyright law. The submiters confirm that their sort films can be published at the Open Vision Film Festival's platforms (Vimeo, Youtube, Instagram, Facebook etc)
16. In case of force majeure circumstances, changes to the dates of the festival are provided.
17. Open Vision Film Fest reserves the right to change our programming, rules and event parties without notice. The films of the winners of the film festival will be published in the international magazine Marika and shown in the final stage of the festival at the end of the year.
18. We do not provide a fee waiver.
19. We do not accept:
— Amateur videos
— Pornographic films
— Films with a poor production quality: bad sound, bad montage, lack of subtitles films, video resolution less than 720p HD. Subtitles must be in English attached in Srt- format.
— Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations
20. Open Vision Film Fest is held harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses which may be incurred by reason of any film content.
21. Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry to the Festival and to use all music, images, and content in the entry.
22. Open Vision Film Fest is held harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, and expenses which may be incurred by reason of any claim involving copyright, trademark, credits, publicity or screening of any film.
— administer the website;
— improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
— enable your use of the services available on the website;
— supply to you services purchased via the website;
— send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
— send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
— send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
— send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by email, where you have specifically agreed to this, or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
— provide third parties with statistical information about our users: this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
— deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
24. Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, OVFF will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
25. OVFF will not, without your express consent, provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
26. All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, PayPal, Stripe and Skrill. We will share information with them only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.
27. Please, note, that OVFF can publish ALL SHORT FILMS from festival at Open Vision Film Festival's platforms.